Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello Again, Mr. Reagan

I have to apologize, once again, for the lack of posting...

As many of you know I have just begun college and, with all the projects added to a quite light school load, have little time for blogging.


One project I have taken on is, basically,researching President Reagan. Everything is currently in progress but, as my Political Thought professor has told me, Reagan was much, much more complex than we give him or that he even gave himself.

I hope to have something to write this weekend. Check Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you have found someone to get you deeper into Reagan. I will be interested to see what complexities you uncover, especially that which surrounds the Cold War. Good Luck. I hope all is well.