Tuesday, October 28, 2008

News from the Blogging World

I came across some comments on various videos and articles around the internet...
....

Now where in the second amendment does it say that it's the people's right to own "reasonable" guns?
OH, IT DOESN'T! Words have meanings.
And I love the "why do people NEED handguns" crap. News flash for you, IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S BUSINESS TO DECIDE WHAT I DO AND DO NOT NEED. Yeah, I was yelling that, it is not the government's job to decide what I need and to take away what it feels I do not need.

----
It is simply not possible to spin "I hate fags, no really I do. I'm repulsed by homosexuality.", into a defense of gays.
----

Why do liberals and democrats and progressives (including AAR) refuse to answer questions about ideology, and then threaten those who do ask such question?
Is this an example of an Obama presidency?
----

Uh, maybe you haven't noticed, but it is the democrats who hold the majority in congress...
----

This election mantra for democrats:
VOTE EARLY - VOTE OFTEN
Just ask any ACORN representative.
----

You people really do make me sick. You point to hypothetical attacks on your privacy based on the government listening to international calls from terror suspects, that is supposedly a direct attack on your rights, and you use that to justify your side's attacks on the second amendment. Your side was attacking the second long before the "domestic spying" issue, but what was your stance on the second amendment then? What was your excuse then?

But when government computers are used to dig up dirt on "Joe the plumber", you gleefully mock him based on that dirt. I guess that was different.

I guess privacy should only be protected for terrorists and democrats. Anyone that dares question Obama, they are fair game. No outcry for that very real invasion of privacy, because he isn't a fellow liberal. F*** him, right?

Using government resources to dig up dirt to be used to destroy a private citizen because he dared to ask a question, now THAT is fascist.
----

No comments: