Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello

Conservababble, noun, any speech that is verbal, printed, or symbolic concerning how to achieve that which is Right, right, and good for America. See Ronald Wilson Reagan.

I feel that its time to give my two cents away to whoever will take them on this thing called the internet. I feel its time for change. I feel that many leaders on the Right have followed Bush's example and betrayed their principles and their followers. I feel its time for a little rebellion.
These leaders would not have us rebel. They would not have us fight and divide the Republican territory like gangs in Post-Katrina New Orleans. They fear Barack Hussein Obama. I, like Jefferson, hold that a little rebellion once in awhile is a good thing. That, after 28 years, the inherently good Republican establishment needs cleansing. Its time to burn down their cities. Shake things up a bit. We need to show them how to take back the political initiative of the age. How to be truly conservative again.
I hope to use this blog to generate some conservababble in the community surrounding me and, perhaps, the nation as a whole. Though the word may sound a little peculiar, the essence of the word is a grass-roots movement in the making. Join up, be a soldier in our little rebellion. What would Reagan do?

No comments: